Bali is one of the best surfing holiday destinations island in the world for any level, from the beginner to professional. All specifically suited to your surfing holiday. There is no need to waste your time and energy researching, organizing and booking all the various elements of a trip. We are surfers too and we know exactly what surfers need. We can organize transport to all the world-class surf spots; provide guiding with local experts, surfboard rentals and surf coaching for beginners.
Whatever your ability never waste your time…. Let’s us show you the way, with our local knowledge to find a good surf point and fit with your level…
Bali Surf Tours and Guide
- Price: U$ 65 / person.
- Discount available for groups of 2 or more.
- Duration: 5-8 hours (Including transport & Surf session)
- One surf session- 2 hours maximum with guide on the water. You are more then welcome to surf longer by yourself.
- Duration starts from when we pick up from your hotel till we drop your back.
- We will search for best waves and weather fit to your level.
- What to Bring: Swimsuit, wet suits, Change Clothes, Towel, Sun Block, Shoe,Wax.
- Non Surfer price U$ 10 / Person. If partners or family would like to tag along.
- Surfboard Rental Price U$ 10 per trip if you don’t bring your own board (excluding board insurance). In the event that the rental board is broken by the surfer, an accident charge will be applied.The accident charge is USD 200 net/board.
- Price Excluded : Any Entrance Fees, Guest Expenses,Surf Equipment, Guest Surfing Insurance. If this is required please check with your insurance company.
- Lot’s of fun.
Airport Pick-Up and Transfers : Upon Request.
All of these Prices are only provided for the hotel area includes Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Tanah Lot. If the surfer stays outside of these areas, the additional transportation fee will be charged as follows; Ubud, Jimbaran, Uluwatu Area : U$ 15 for single tours or booking. For Candi Dase area please Contact Us. Terms and Conditions apply.