Bali is one of the best surfing holiday destinations island in the world for any level, from the beginner to professional. All specifically suited to your surfing holiday. There is no need to waste your time and energy researching, organizing and booking all the various elements of a trip. We are surfers too and we know exactly what surfers need. We can organize transport to all the world-class surf spots; provide guiding with local experts, surfboard rentals and surf coaching for beginners.
Whatever your ability never waste your time…. Let’s us show you the way, with our local knowledge to find a good surf point and fit with your level…
Bali Surf Tours and Guide
- Price: U$ 65 / person.
- Discount available for groups of 2 or more.
- Duration: 5-8 hours (Including transport & Surf session)
- One surf session- 2 hours maximum with guide on the water. You are more then welcome to surf longer by yourself.
- Duration starts from when we pick up from your hotel till we drop your back.
- We will search for best waves and weather fit to your level.
- What to Bring: Swimsuit, wet suits, Change Clothes, Towel, Sun Block, Shoe,Wax.
- Non Surfer price U$ 10 / Person. If partners or family would like to tag along.
- Surfboard Rental Price U$ 10 per trip if you don’t bring your own board (excluding board insurance). In the event that the rental board is broken by the surfer, an accident charge will be applied.The accident charge is USD 200 net/board.
- Price Excluded : Any Entrance Fees, Guest Expenses,Surf Equipment, Guest Surfing Insurance. If this is required please check with your insurance company.
- Lot’s of fun.
Airport Pick-Up and Transfers : Upon Request.
All of these Prices are only provided for the hotel area includes Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Tanah Lot. If the surfer stays outside of these areas, the additional transportation fee will be charged as follows; Ubud, Jimbaran, Uluwatu Area : U$ 15 for single tours or booking. For Candi Dase area please Contact Us. Terms and Conditions apply.
Head Guide Name I Ketut Sadia has been the Chairman and, more recently, organizer of Segara Surf Club for the past 16 years. A natural at networking events I was born in the traditional fishing village of Pantai Seseh, on the West coast of Bali, between Seminyak and Tanah Lot. I grew up very close to the beach and have been an avid surfer since I was a teenager. In 2006, I was presented with an award for ‘The best non-surfing industry chief organizer for surf contest 2006 at Canggu Beach, Bali’ by Magic Wave surf community newspaper.
Name is Windu I have been working at surfing industry almost 10 years,I was born in the traditional village of Pantai Tanah Lot, on the West coast of Bali. The famous Ocean temple in Bali (Tanah Lot Temple). My hobby just surfing, Right now I’m happy can make money from that hobby.
Name Wayan Suwastika. he young surfer with strong spirit and energy to surf, He live on the sea side Canggu area, Born to surf. Had been finish in university but he back to his mother ocean, make a living from surf. Had been wining some local surfing competition. for him all about surfing and fishing.
Name Is Nyoman Been surfing in hole on his life, Have been join some surfing competition in Bali, Live in Canggu area near to the beach.
Name Alit Nala Kerisna, Young surfer strong energy Love surfing and right now he is still in university, He is photographer as well. Live in seminyak kuta area.